Oct 18, 2012

Getting ready for Halloween - Say hello to Mr. Giggles!

Halloween is almost here, woo-hoo! Most adorable night of the year :D This year I haven't been thinking that much about costumes until now, I think I'll fix my own costume with stuff I already own and with the lovely help of make-up ^^  I've also been practicing some face paint on my BF - So say hello to Mr. Giggles!


I know the photo looks like crap, but it's just a tiny sneak peak, I wouldn't want to reveal Mr. Giggles right away :D You'll have to wait for Halloween for the complete look, it still needs improvement. Meanwhile, I'll have to think about my make-up to match this level of creepiness.

2 comments:

  1. Eu tenho a dizer que provavelmente este ano não estou com vontade de criar uma fantasia para o Halloween, mas isso não me impede de ficar curiosa em relação ás ideias das outras pessoas.
    Do que já vi, parece-me algo muito bem conseguido, espero depois ver o produto final, e o que reservaste para ti.(É tão estranho para mim fazer um comentário em português, não estou mesmo habituada)

    ReplyDelete