Jan 5, 2013

Le Petit Pierrot


I'm super happy with my fast improvement with coloring with the "traditional" brushes at PS, such as the watercolor brush and airbrush ^^ This is only my second try with this coloring style and I already think it looks MUCH better then my first try ^^ 
My "cartoonish" style always had very harsh lines because I never removed the lineart, not that doing that is necesseraly a bad thing, but this way I can bring my character to a whole new level of creepiness and adorableness at the same time and it has that nice texture of a real oil or acrylic painting :) 



Here's the WIP. I changed the color scheme nearly the end, I think her eyes and little hat are much more noticable now. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. In think it's perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Provavelmente já deves estar farta de ouvir dizer isto, mas tens obviamente imenso talento, isso aliado a uma mente criativaé uma excelente mais valia , adorei o trabalho em questão , é sem dúvida o meu estilo digital favorito, visto ser tão semelhante a pintura propriamente dita.
    Este trabalho é lindo, sem dúvida, muitos parabéns, ficaria óptimo enquadrado numa parede vermelha

    ReplyDelete